- Helps reduce body odour. Excellent for soothing acne & to maintain healthy scalp.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy.
- In addition to its scientifically backed benefits, tea tree oil is inexpensive and safe when used as directed.
- This article discusses 14 everyday uses for tea tree oil and provides guidance on using it safely and effectively.
Ingredients : Tea Tree.